Meet our Six-Syllable Mantra Rotating Amulet Ring, made from beautiful 925 sterling silver, which relieves your stress by rotating the delicate Six-Syllable Mantra any time.
- A perfect amulet gift for yourself and any one you love.
- Material: 925 Sterling Silver.
- Engraved with delicate Six-Syllable Mantra.
The Six-Syllable Mantra, also known as the Om Mani Padme Hum, is a powerful and widely used Tibetan Buddhist mantra. The mantra is believed to purify negative karma and bring about inner peace, compassion, and enlightenment. The six syllables represent the purification of the six realms of existence and the path to attaining the state of a buddha. The mantra is usually recited in Tibetan, but it can also be recited in other languages. The meaning of the six syllables is:
It is common to recite the mantra as many times as possible to gain the benefit of purifying negative karma. The more times you recite it, the more benefits.
- Om - represents the body, speech, and mind of the buddhas, as well as the pure nature of reality
- Ma - represents the pure illusory body, which is the ability to transform one's body at will
- Ni - represents the speech of the buddhas, which can be heard by those who are ready to receive teachings
- Pad - represents the mind of the buddhas, which is free from all flaws and limitations
- Me - represents the wisdom that realizes the ultimate nature of reality
- Hum - represents the indivisibility of appearance and emptiness, which is the ultimate nature of reality.